We are a team of Architects, Designers, and Technicians, with limitless pride in every completed project and professional enthusiasm toward our clients and the project development process. We offer years of experience, with a diverse list of clients, friends, and associates. Stop by for a congenial conversation and an opportunity for us to become acquainted. We have structured our firm to respond to the needs of our clients and client representatives by:
- Carefully listening and documenting client’s goals, objectives, wants, and desires.
- Understanding construction costs and staying active in their current trends.
- Providing unique solutions that express simplicity, efficiency, and cost effectiveness, and always with viable options.
- Working closely with contractors during construction and confident of the completeness of our construction documents.
- Being up to date and cognizant of the approval process and the governing entity’s requirements and review schedules.
Using the above skills we’ve structured our Architectural firm around corporate leaders here in San Diego and several Fortune 500 repeat clients that include:
- Solar Turbines Inc., a division of Caterpillar, multiple projects in Kearny Mesa, Harbor Drive, HoustonTexas, Desoto Texas
- Jack in the Box Corporate Center
- McDonnell Douglas Test Centers
- Karl Strauss Brewery Restaurants
- Sundstrand Pneumatics
- Scientific Atlanta
Other Special Clients with unique multiple tasks would include:
- City of El Cajon
- City of La Mesa
- La Jolla Country Day School
- Helen Woodward Animal Center – MUP site modifications and master planning
With our history of architectural experience in this region, and a central Mission Valley San Diego location, our firm will “strive to exceed your expectations”.
……and “We’ll be ready to respond when you are”.